5 Things I Loved About the Type-A Mom Conference
Just got back from the Type-A Mom Conference in Asheville, North Carolina, where I and my colleague, Team Mom Director Marie Baker, had the best of times. Following are five things I loved about the conference:
- Seeing so many members of our Team Mom network of review bloggers and of our Parkbench Panel, including Debbie from Mamanista and Bloganthropy, Connie from Brain Foggles, Beth from Plus Size Mommy, Kim from Crafty Mama of 4, Jill from Musings from Me, Jen from One Moms World, Sarah from Real Life and Stacey from Tree, Root and Twig. Some of these wonderful folks I’ve spent much time with at past Child’s Play Bloggers Brunches and client-sponsored trips, others I had the opportunity to (finally!) meet for the first time.
- Reconnecting with other terrific ladies we’ve worked with in the past including Jennifer of The Vacation Gals, Carol of NY City Mama, Katherine of Postpartum Progress–winner of the 2010 Bloganthropy Award, Kimberly of Mom in the City and Leticia from Tech Savvy Mama.
- Meeting some blogger rock stars for the first time, including Katja of Skimbaco Lifestyle, Jennifer of The Mom Bloggers Club, Janice of 5 Minutes for Mom and Kim of Hormone Colored Days.
- Walking the streets of Asheville with a big group of moms I had just met and having a blast.
- Meeting their kids. Mom bloggers grow THE most adorable children.
More on the Type-A Mom Conference coming soon.